Lelit Diana T V2
Pick up with Free Training (Melbourne) or Free shipping (Sydney, Brisbane, Perth & Australia-Wide)
The Lelit PL60T V2 is a prosumer Dual Boiler machine at a great price point. The PID allows temp control to 0.1 deg C which is great for espresso enthusiasts but really unnecessary for latte drinkers.
This is a good DB machine but not one that I would recommend as I prefer an entry level HX machine at this price point.
- 300 ml brass boiler, to keep constant its water temperature and facilitate the coffee extraction.
- 600ml stainless steel steam boiler for immediate steam.
- Anti-drop system with a three-way valve. It avoids the dropping of the main group once the coffee extraction process is over and also having to wait between two coffee extractions.
- Professional multi-directional steam wand that enables you to prepare easily creamy cappuccinos.
- Separate hot water dispenser.
- Water level control in the tank and automatic heating element cut off in cases of lack of water.
- Level probe to control the steam boiler level and switch for the steam boiler heating element.
- Electronic card for steam boiler water recharge.
- 2 solenoid valves with switch: one for the steam supply and one for hot water supply.
- Relief valve for steam boiler pump.
- Stainless steel appliance body and cup warmer on top of the machine.
- Stainless steel, removable water tray cover for easy cleaning.
- Ready in 5 minutes.
- PID boiler temperature controller.
- Double manometer to check the pressure in both boilers.
- Lever switches.
Note - Raised platform in image is not included