Terms & Conditions
This is where I write what is basically an agreement between you and me, Paul, owner of K Bean Coffee Pty. Ltd. If issues arise I always do everything I can to get a win:win result. I'm only happy when you are and I'm sure that's why I have so many great reviews online. Of course, the Terms & Conditions here are great and really help when things move into the grey area. Of course, K Bean Coffee Pty. Ltd. fully respects your consumer rights.
- New goods for home use - 12 months parts and labour warranty.
- New goods for business use - 12 months parts only warranty.
- Ex-demo good - 90 day parts and labour warranty.
- Traded-in pre-loved goods - 30 day labour only warranty.
- Warranty is valid within Australia only. No international warranty.
If you have a problem please start with my support notes and FAQs here
- If you still have an issue please contact me as most problems can be resolved over the phone.
- If a repair is needed I will guide you to a local (metro) technician.
- The technician will independently assess the item.
- If a fault is found the technician will repair the machine under warranty.
- Warranty does not cover perishables such as gaskets and springs.
- Warranty does not cover damage caused by scale.
- Shipping costs to and from technicians are not reimbursed.
- I provide full shipping insurance and I am responsible for repair of any transit damage.
- The transit damage procedure is the same as the warranty procedure.
- I am responsible for supplying goods to the courier. You are responsible for receiving goods from the courier. If re-delivery is required because a courier returns a parcel as "not deliverable" or "not collected" you are responsible for all courier fees for re-delivery. No exceptions so please make sure that you provide the correct delivery address and that you are able to sign for goods on delivery.
30 Day Change-of-Mind Policy
- I want you to be 100% happy so I will take back returns for up to 30 days.
- Change of mind (before shipping) - 100% store credit
- Unused (in packaging) - 90% store credit
- Used (but unmarked) - 80% store credit
- Strictly no refunds so please don't ask me as I really don't like to say "no"
- Shipping costs are not reimbursed.
I do everything I can to get your gear to you quickly but sometimes there are delays caused by suppliers or couriers that are out of my control. For this reason, deposits & payments are non-refundable for late delivery. However, store credit may be offered in some cases.
Store Credit and Gift Vouchers
Store credit and gift vouchers are valid at listed web prices only.
- The purpose of a deposit is to fix a price and reserve stock.
- Deposits are an agreement to proceed so they are non-refundable.
Information you submit to K Bean Coffee Pty. Ltd. will never be sold to a third party.