Terms & Conditions
This is where I write what is basically an agreement between you and me, Paul, owner of K Bean Coffee Pty Ltd.
If issues arise I always do everything I can to get a win:win result. I'm only happy when you are and I'm sure that's why I have so many great reviews online. Of course, the Terms & Conditions here are great and really help when things move into the grey area.
Of course, K Bean fully respects your consumer rights.
- New goods [Home, use 12 months parts and labour] [Business use, 12 months parts]
- Ex-demo goods [Home use, 6 months parts and labour] [Business use, 6 months parts]
- Pre-loved goods [1 month parts labour only]
- Warranty is valid within Australia only. No international warranty.
- Warranty is valid for the first owner. It is not transferable.
If you have a problem please start with my support notes and FAQs here. If you still have an issue please contact me first as most problems can be resolved over the phone.
If a repair is needed I will guide you to a local (metro) technician. The technician will assess the item.
- Warranty covers manufacturing defects. If a manufacturing defect is found the technician will repair the machine under warranty and send K Bean an invoice.
- Warranty does not cover perishables (eg, gaskets) or damage caused by user error (eg, self-service, maintenance, water quality). If no manufacturing defects are found the technician will send you a quotation for repair and/or servicing.
Warranty assessment isn't always straight forward so I rely on technician's to assess validity, Their assessment is final.
- I provide full shipping insurance and I am responsible for repair of any transit damage.
- The transit damage procedure is the same as the warranty procedure.
- I am responsible for supplying goods to the courier. You are responsible for receiving goods from the courier. If re-delivery is required because a courier returns a parcel as "not deliverable" or "not collected" you are responsible for all courier fees for re-delivery. No exceptions so please make sure that you provide the correct delivery address and that you are able to sign for goods on delivery.
30 Day Change-of-Mind Policy
- I want you to be 100% happy so I will take back returns for up to 30 days.
- Change of mind (before shipping) - 100% store credit
- Returned unused (in packaging) - 90% store credit
- Returned used (but unmarked) - 80% store credit
- Strictly no refunds so please don't ask me as I really don't like to say "no"
- Shipping costs (both ways) are not reimbursed.
I do everything I can to get your gear to you quickly but sometimes there are delays caused by suppliers or couriers that are out of my control. For this reason, deposits & payments are non-refundable for late delivery. However, store credit may be offered in some cases.
Store Credit and Gift Vouchers
Store credit and gift vouchers are valid at listed web prices only.
- Deposits indicate contractual agreement to proceed.
- Deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- K Bean Coffee Pty Ltd respects your privacy.
- Information you submit will never be sold to a third party.